Careers and Pathways
With staff specialising in Careers and Pathways, we ensure our students have the resources they need to reach their academic and vocational goals, whatever they may be.
Services offered by the Pathways team
Staff offer assistance to students and their parents with:
- Individual counselling
- Vocational assessments
- Subject selection
- VCE/VCAL course selection
- VET options
- Tertiary applications through VTAC
- Job applications
- Careers information sessions/guest speakers
- Writing resumes
- Scholarship information
- School leaver information
- Parent information, including PACTS.
The Career News newsletter is an important resource for students, especially in the senior years, and parents to find out about tertiary course options, career choices, open days, workshops and important dates.