Piano Lessons Available
Piano lessons with our new professionally qualified and accredited teacher are conducted in a positive and encouraging environment. Your child will realise his musical potential and achieve his goals through individualised lessons. That means lesson content is based on your child’s learning style, goals and interests. Examples may be pop, classical, movie themes etc.
To ensure that he has an enjoyable and meaningful learning experience, we can build your child’s knowledge around music that he brings in, or an arrangement of his favourite song according to his level can also be provided. Overall, the aim of piano lessons is to nurture a self-directed and confident musician and to develop the expertise to be involved in music making in the long run.
- Preparation for AMEB examination is available with clear agreement between teacher, parent and student
- Lesson time rotates every week to ensure your child does not miss the same class
- Beginners to advanced level students at all ages are welcomed to apply
- 30/45/60min x 16 lessons per semester; student can enrol at any point in the year
- Students are required to have an acoustic piano or a weighted keyboard prior to the commencement of piano lesson
- For lesson fees, conditions, and an enrolment form, please contact our Music Administrator, Ms Amanda Wallace – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions on teaching style and lesson content, please contact Ms Heidi Ching – email@example.com
Ms Cindy Frost