2019 Tuition Fees
All 2019 Tuition Fees are due and payable by 30 November 2019. If there is any reason why you cannot pay your account in full please contact Ms Ellenor Harris in Family Accounts or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you have not yet returned your forms nominating a payment plan for future Tuition Fees kindly email to email@example.com. These forms are available on the College website.
2020 Tuition Fees
Please note the important changes:
- all family accounts for the 2020 Annual Tuition Fees will now be issued at the end of January 2020.
- should you choose not to pay the family account in full by 28 February 2020, the College Board has reiterated families are required to be on a nominated payment plan to ensure the College Annual Tuition Fees are paid in full by 30 November 2020.
- a discount is applicable per student if the account is paid in full by COB 28 February 2020 (please refer to the College website).
- the discount applied previously for any payment in full by the end of December is no longer available.
For any enquires or further assistance, please contact Ms
Ellenor Harris in Family Accounts or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tiverton students who have lost uniform items throughout the year (especially Terms 3 or 4) are asked to check the lost property area at Tiverton before Thursday 5 December. There are also numerous miscellaneous items left behind from the recent Year 8 Camp. Items of uniform not collected will be donated to charity.
Annual Christmas Concert
De La Salle Music will hold the annual Christmas concert in the PAC at Tiverton on Wednesday 4 December. This is always a beautiful way to end the year and celebrate the talents of our music students and staff in a fun‐filled atmosphere. All members of the College community are warmly invited to attend. If you can… wear something festive!
Last Day for Students
This year all students from Year 5 to 11 finish on the same day; Thursday 5 December. The day involves the conclusion to the “HeadStart” Program, final Mentor Groups, Mass and the Semester 2 Academic Awards Assembly. Parents of Awardees will receive a personal invitation from the College to attend the Awards Ceremony.
- 2019 Year 8 students will be at Holy Eucharist Campus.
- Years 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11 will be dismissed at 1:30 pm.
- Year 8 students will be dismissed at 1:00 pm.
On behalf of all the staff at the College thank you to parents for your support this year. I hope all families have a safe and restful holiday period. Please check the College calendar for start dates for 2020.
Mr Tom Ryan
Deputy Principal — Staff and Operations
Year 10 Dance Program 2020
A reminder to Year 9 students to lodge their application form for the 2020 Year 10 Dance Program.
Evening dance classes at Star of the Sea College in Gardenvale commence the second week back Term 1 and culminate in a Social Dance on 12 March in the De La Salle College Gymnasium.
In 2019, 230 students joined in and learned ballroom and line dancing, having lots of fun and meeting new people. If you are a little unsure about participating then I suggest you take a gamble and register, you will not regret it! It is a great way to make friends in a safe environment.
Do not leave it until next year to reserve your place or you might be disappointed! Click here to open a printable application form. Completed forms and payment must be returned to Mrs Joy Bew directly.
If you would like to discuss the Program, then please feel free to email
email@example.com or telephone me on 0422 396 110. I look forward to meeting all the participants at the first lesson on 6 February.
Mrs Joy Bew
Coordinator of the Year 10 Dance Program 2020