2022 VCE Results
VCE results — Congratulations to the De La Salle Class of 2022!
Congratulations to all our Year 12 students and teachers on their hard work and achievements for 2022.
- We have continued our impressive pattern of recent years in relation to high numbers of students attaining ATARs in the With 16.40% of the cohort attaining an ATAR of 90 or above, this is an excellent outcome. For almost 20% of our students to achieve an ATAR above 90 is exceptional, given our non-selective, open entry, mixed ability enrolment policy.
- The Median Study Score for 2022 is 29, slightly down from the Victorian state average of 30.
- The percentage of Study Scores 40 and above is 5.43%
- We had 27.30% of ATARs in the 80 — 99.95 range.
- The Median ATAR is 69.48.
I am delighted to announce this year’s College Dux is Jack Meehan, who attained the extraordinary ATAR of 99.45. Jack’s first preference for tertiary study is Engineering at Monash.
While there is an impressive range of superb individual results, with many students doing exceptionally well, the high standard they have been able to maintain as a cohort across various subjects is most noteworthy.
Thank you to all the Unit 3 & 4 teachers who invested so much time, effort and expertise in teaching, mentoring and advising each and every student in their care. With the state median for all subjects being 30, we have many studies with median Study Scores in the 31 – 36 range, figures which sit at the very top of the scale when compared with any of Victoria’s highest performing schools.
Thank you once again for your support during the year; it was greatly appreciated by all in our wonderful community. I wish you a happy, holy and safe Christmas and holiday period.
Mr Peter Houlihan
To view the Principal’s Letter Read Here.