De La Salle College, Malvern is a registered charity under the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) and operates under the Corporations Act 2001. Board Directors are appointed by the Shareholding Member, which is the Visitor (Provincial) of the De La Salle Brothers.
The College Board’s responsibility is to provide governance under the guidance of the College constitution. The Principal and the appointed Executive Team are given the responsibility for the day-to-day management and operational affairs of the College.
The Board’s governance covers all policy settings and the overall strategic direction of the College including:
- The Catholic Lasallian ethos of the College;
- The oversight of risk management and compliance to all statutory bodies;
- Innovative education initiatives;
- The financial strategic policy;
- Master Planning for personnel and buildings.
The 2019 Annual Report is available HERE