Mission Action Day
One of the most tangible examples of Social Justice at De La Salle is our Mission Action Day, often referred to as MAD Day by students.
Mission Action Day is an annual walkathon which raises funds for marginalised children and families in locations such as Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea as well as local charities in New South Wales and Victoria. In the past, our funds have helped build classrooms, purchase desks, chairs and other furniture and rebuild buildings.
The My Cause platform enables students to seek sponsorship in a safe and efficient way. Donate now to help us reach our $100,000 goal.
- Read Mission Action Day Coordinator, Chris Martin’s 2022 MAD report
- 2022 Mission Action Day Principal’s Letter
- Read Mission Action Day Coordinator, Chris Martin’s 2021 MAD report
- View the MAD 2021 Information Booklet
- Donation Sheet to keep a record of your fundraising
- 2021 Year 12 Student Leaders promotional video