You are invited to join the Parent Network!
The Parent Network function as an executive committee which oversees all parent functions and provides a voice for parents to the various interest groups at De La Salle. Year Level Representatives organise functions for parents to meet and socialise. All parents are encouraged to become actively involved with the Association. You will find it a warm and inclusive community and we welcome any volunteer time, big or small.
The aim of the Parent Network is to assist in the life and development of the College and to foster a spirit of union and a sense of belonging within the parent community.
The Parent Network mandate is to:
- provide social opportunities
- be a source of communication between parents and school
- promote parent involvement
Parent Network committee
The committee meets on the first Monday of the month. All parents are welcome at these meetings as committee or non-committee members. Click here to learn more about the committee, committee members and Year Level Representatives.
Upcoming meetings, events and activities
- All De La Salle College parents and carers are invited to attend the Parent Network Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on Monday 8 November at 7.30pm via Zoom. Please RSVP your attendance via email. We will send you the link to join the Zoom meeting.
All parents are warmly invited to participate in our upcoming meetings, activities and events. These dates are advertised in the Lasallian Roll Call magazine and Duce, the College newsletter.
These dates can also be found in the College’s Events Calendar.
We understand that parents are busy and cannot always commit to regular meetings. If you would like to be involved but cannot be on the committee, there are plenty of other options. You can be involved in the Parent Network by:
- becoming a Year Level Representative
- assisting with the organisation and running of social and fundraising activities, or
- registering on our volunteers list to help at school functions and events.
Parent Network Contact
Mrs Meagan Selkirk, President