With staff specialising in Careers and Pathways, we ensure our students have the resources they need to reach their academic and vocational goals, whatever they may be.
With qualified, specialist staff in the Careers Centre, we ensure our students have the resources they need to reach both their academic and vocational goals.
Services Offered through the Careers Centre
- Individual career and pathway counselling
- Careers information sessions
- University Guest Speaker Program
- Careers testing – Morrisby profile
- Subject selection guidance
- VCE/VCAL/VET course selection guidance
- Tertiary Admission Interview / Folio Presentation Skills
- Holy Eucharist Career Program — Forging Futures
- Tertiary applications through VTAC
- VCAA information
- Scholarship information
- Apprenticeships / Traineeships
- Résumé writing assistance
The Careers Centre produces a regular Career Newsletter — a comprehensive resource for students and parents to explore tertiary course options, career choices, open days, workshops and important dates.
If your son is interested in any of these opportunities or would like to discuss your son’s pathway options, please email Careers Counsellor, Mrs Caroline Fitzpatrick firstname.lastname@example.org.